1946 – The club was founded with curling on two sheets of natural ice in the Community Hockey Arena. Curling continued at the hockey arena until the season of 1951- 52.
1952 – In the summer of 1952 with a membership of 16 men the present building was constructed. A loyal band of men, not all curlers but full of good citizenship and enthusiasm, devoted their spare time and talent (night and day) all fall to the construction. They were the following : Les Dunning (president), Reg Waterman, Eddy Smith, Hec MacMillan, Larry Dunning, John Dunning, Lloyd Lobb, Jim Moffatt, Tice Rochon, Arnold
Moffatt, Ernie Elliott, Dick Moffatt, Stewart Martin, Romeo Gervais, Myles Tobin, Wally Rowe, James Hayes, Eddie Minoque, Sam Anderson, John Sharkey, Wilfred Sharkey, Lornie Barnett, Tom Rankin Jr., Allen Moffatt, Fred Jones, Edwin Williams, Maurice Fitzpatrick, John Kearns, Bill MacMillan, Ken Garvock and Mac McEachern.
1953 – Curling up to this time was with irons. Two sets of granite stones were obtained on loan from the Royal Caledonia Curling Club.
1956 – Membership increased to a point where an artificial plant was installed this year. All labour for the construction of the building, installation of ice plant, plumbing and club room refurbishing was supplied by club members. There was several changes in club construction in these years: kitchen renovated, upstairs lounge new floor and the roof of
the ice surface was replaced with a modern aluminium sheeting.
1966 – Men’s change room added off the main lounge and the main lounge was redone with a new floor and lighting.
1968 – New granites were purchased and our borrowed rocks were given to Loyola University in Montreal.
1975 – Club rooms upstairs enlarged over entrance way and plant room.
1976 – New roof over ice surface after old roof did not meet the new snow load restrictions.
1976 – Men’s Deep Sea Bonspiel started.
1981 – Mixed Deep Sea Bonspiel started.